Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WIND, WIND, GO AWAY!

Kids have such a sweet innocence.

Today, it was a very windy day where we live. In fact, there was a wind warning. The wind was so strong, it was blowing people down the sidewalk. A perfect day to be playing outside, right? My 2 1/2 year old thought so. The sun was shinning, who cares if the wind is whipping up a fury. But it even got too much for my little "M & M" ( a true lightweight, coming in at a burly 35 lbs). She had a perfect solution though for the pesky wind. She picked up a stick, used it like a wand, stood in the middle of our front yard and shouted at the top of her lungs,
"GO AWAY WIND! GO AWAY!" as she pointed her wooden want to the heavens above.
She had such confidence, never thinking the wind wouldn't bend to her will.

If only we could keep that power and confidence for every age and stage of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment