Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HURRAY! DIAPERS, BE GONE!

These are exciting days. I now am the proud Momma of two beautiful girls who use the toilet. That's right you heard it. TWO!!! Count em. "M" has finally decided, on her own of course, the toilet is a good thing. About a week ago she said to my husband, " Dad, I need to go pee on the toilet." Naturally he was skeptical, especially considering we had been trying to get "M" to go on the toilet, on and off, for weeks. We always got protests, and even a few farts, but nothing more than that.

We worried that this toilet thing was a fluke but I can tell you that it is a trend that is here to stay. We have only had three accidents and two of those were while she was sleeping.

I say.....DIAPERS BE GONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment