Monday, August 11, 2008

WHAT DO I WANT IT TO BE?

I have been posting to this blog for about a year now. As I have mentioned before, I work in radio news, that's my full time gig, but I have been working as a freelance writer for about 2 years now. I would love to be able to make enough money writing articles that I could put an end to my full time gig. I have lots of ideas swirling around my head.

I originally started the blog just to keep the ideas flowing and to keep writing on a regular basis. It has certainly helped me learn to keep at it, to keep writing and to get me thinking. Now I really need to start thinking about taking this to the next level. I spend countless hours looking at other blogs, reading on the Internet and researching. There are lots of successful blogs and online business out there, especially by Moms. It is inspiring for sure.

I hope that in the months to come I can work at improving this blog and to take small steps toward my future and what I want it all to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment