Monday, December 15, 2008

ARE YOU READY? AM I?

So Christmas is officially in what...9 days? I'm not sure I am ready. I have everything hidden in bags in the basement. I am not really even sure what I have. I am starting to around things in my head. What do I have, who do I have to still buy for?

It's about now that I start to panic, maybe I haven't gotten everything I need, that maybe I have forgotten to buy something for someone. Lists are essential at this time of year. I have so many lists I start to get confused. The only problem with lists is that I tend to leave them around the house where the husband can read them. And now my 5 year old is starting to read and can figure out some words. Now I am worried she will be able to figure out what's on the list. Paranoia...I think so.

Anyway, I am going to spend the next week tallying up what do and don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment