Wednesday, January 14, 2009

LOVE IT!

I saw these bags and thought they were the coolest thing. They are bags to carry your bras and panties when travelling so that don't get crumbled up in your luggage. I want one of each, even though I don't have really expensive bras or panties. Actually, it makes me want to go out and buy some expense stuff just so I can put it in my new bags.



This a fine way to carry your delicates when travelling. They are so cute. Check out the company The Brag Company. These bags were created by one inventive and creative Mom.

2 comments:

  1. They are so cool and pretty! Are they sturdy, so your intimates don't get crushed or mishapen?

    There's a cool bag that I use for airport travel that can fit everything, which is so important for us moms! It's called the Grocery Pod, and though it's perfect for heavy groceries, it's so pretty, sturdy and spacious that you could use it as an everyday purse or for airplane travel. Here's the link for more info: http://www.savvymom.ca/index.php/newsletter/bag_it/

    Thanks again for the cool bra bags! I think I might get one!

    Take care,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment