Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Special K is 6!

I have been away from the blog for a while. Not sure what has kept me from posting, life I guess. The weather here is warmer and the kids keep me outside for much of the day. Time sure flies.

And nothing illustrates that more than my baby girl turning 6! Wow. I can hardly believe it. This year she decided that she wanted a party at home. A Minnie Mouse party at home. I made special Minnie Mouse ears, my Mom sewed Minnie Mouse skirts for all the girls. It was very cute.


I even stamped plain white gift bags with my own hand cut Minnie Mouse head. I stamped it in black paint and then the kids decorated their own bows for Minnie's head. That was their loot bag to carry their skirts and ears home. Everyone even got a Minnie balloon to take home.

The inspiration for the party was of course our trip last winter to Disney. It was the girls first visit and they were over the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment