Monday, January 25, 2010

MOTIVATION MONDAY

So as part of my renewed effort this year to be a better writer and live a better life I have decided to start a weekly companion post to Frugal Friday. Motivation Monday is going to give me a chance to talk about new ideas, new efforts and motivation. I hope to offer up some of my own personal thoughts, tips and advice but also I hope to have tips and tricks from experts, friends and even family.

I want to work toward living a better, healthier and happier life. In that life I hope to be writing more, saving more and making more and spending more time doing the things that I love. I hope to talk about books I am reading, articles that I am reading and writing and anything else that I come across that helps all of us live better lives.

I will add a new post on Motivation Monday every week, obviously on Mondays!
See ya next Monday and please, add your own ideas, tips and tricks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment