Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS......

I am very excited about something that happened on my birthday, April 12. I wasn't sure about tooting my own horn, but what they heck.

A few weeks back I entered the Mabel's Labels BlogHer contest. The challenge? In 300 words or less tell the online community, the world, what I am passionate about if it was the last day for the internet. I wrote from my heart, something that is truly important to me, I wrote about family.

I was so pleasantly surprised to find myself on the list of top ten finalists. I couldn't actually believe that I was chosen. Now we are just a couple of days away from learning who will take the top prize. May 1st the winner will be announced. While I would love to win, I am just thrilled to be considered. I am just happy that people got a chance to read what I wrote and to read about how great my parents are.

Thanks Mabel's Labels!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad to report that I didn't win the Mabel's Labels Blogher contest.

    It was a great opportunity and I am glad I was able to share my story with so many of you.

    Congratulations to Stacey from Tree, Root & Twig!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment