Friday, May 21, 2010

FIVE FRIDAY FAVS

I like list but lately I have fallen off the list bandwagon. I think it's a result of my busy and some what disorganized life these day BUT I am working to change that. So here is one way to get back to lists.

Here are my Five Friday Favs....

1. Watching people: I have always loved to watch people just living their lives. When I was in university I would grab a coffee and sit in the university and watch people for hours. You can learn a lot about people by watching them move about their lives.

2. Coffee: There is nothing better than a great cup of coffee. On the flip side of that, there is nothing worse than a bad cup of coffee.

3. Wine: I have friends who know a lot about wine. OK, not just wine, but great wine. I love a great glass of wine. I can't always afford a great glass of wine but that's what friends are for!

4. Warm summer days: Enough said.

5. Family: I love my kids, my husband, my parents, my sisters and brothers. Family is essential to a full and fulfilling life

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am just dropping in to let you know that I have an award waiting for you on my blog!!

    http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshiny-weekend.html

    Take care,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment