Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hitting the Con!

So I am heading off to my first social media/networking conference. It is not because I haven't wanted to go before, it just never worked out. I find it hard to make it to many of the conferences because of the hours that I work and I would rather take vacation time for family and friends rather than work. But this conference is during the day which is perfect for me. ShesConnected Conference is bringing 100 connected women together to talk and listen and learn.


ShesConnected is a full day, hands-on conference and workshop to connect top brands with Canada’s most influential and powerful digital women. "Brands are sponsoring this event so that selected digital women attend for free. In exchange, digital women attending will gain insights on how to best work with brands, receive great swag, and get connected with other great women."

I was thrilled that I was chosen to attend. I think it will be a great chance to meet some really fantastic women and learn about brands and social media. I hope I can share what I learn with everyone here and on twitter. Look for updates next week.

I'm speaking at the ShesConnected Conference

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment