Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reading for Playhouse Disney Canada

I was invited by Moms Central Canada to read at Erin Mills Town Centre. There was a great spot set up for kids to colour, play, watch and listen.
Here is a copy of the book I was reading from the Stella and Sam series. Check it out the show that is coming to Playhouse Disney Canada in January  http://www.radsheep.com/stellasam.html
M and I reading before the reading! Like mother, like daughter.
Doing my best! I was a little nervous and didn't know what to think or expect. The Playhouse Disney crew was great and very welcoming.
Lots of kids taking part and getting a special sneak peek at the new show Stella and Sam. I can't wait to see it on Playhouse Disney Canada!


**I received books as a gift and will be compensated for my time by Playhouse Disney Canada 

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time. It was fun to do it with my kids in the audience

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great information. Thank you for sharing this.
    playhouse windows

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment