Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lost Focus

I have lost focus - Does this ever happen to you?

I had high hopes for blogging in February but it all got derailed somewhere along the way. It was a tough month for me, what about you?

I think I had finally come off the rest and relaxation  and high of my Christmas vacation with the family. We were in Florida as usual and it was a great time to rest and spend time with my entire family. I think the February Winter Blues had finally set in. You know what I mean - that overall blah feeling from too much cold, too much snow and lack of sunshine.

I had big plans for writing about relationships in February but sickness, work stress and overall blah feelings got in the way. I still plan on working on improving the quality of my relationship.

I am hoping this month to continue to improve my blogging, continue to write more freelance and work on this months theme. I am thinking fitness and overall health .

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate. I really want to blog more and take better care of myself. Instead, right now I'm completely frazzled. ARGH!
    Like you, I'm a mom and I work in the media (earn a living as a writer). The current deadline is doing me in and I'm hoping the computer will last until it's over on Friday. (It's making humming noises...)
    Hoping you can regain focus and I can regroup (without any smoke coming from the hard drive).

    Pam @writewrds.

    P.S. Nice new avatar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam. It is nice to know I am not alone. ...hoping once spring and warmer weather comes I can get focused. Good luck with the deadline!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment