Monday, March 7, 2011

Motivation Monday - Feeling Inspired

So it is Monday and ya know what? I am actually feeling inspired.

I was driving in to work tonight thinking about all the things I need to do, the projects on my plate right now, and you know I am feeling pretty good about everything. Strange really because lately I have been feeling  less than inspired. Call it the winter blues, the February Blahs, or just plain old laziness, February was just  not the most productive month for me. I had lots of plans but most just didn't pan out for me. And for some reason today things got a little more clear, I got a little more focused. Maybe it was the sunshine today? I hear sun and a little Vitamin D can do that.

I have some exciting writing opportunities ahead of me this month. Some great articles too! Writing is fun when you really like what you are writing about. Simple really.


It feels good to be starting the month on a positive note. I have lots of things that I want to get done this month. I am continuing to get organized in my life, in my home, so I am still working on a number of projects that I started and blogged about in January, I am still working on building on the relationships in my life (February) and now this month I am hoping to talk health, fitness and over all better living. I might be too ambitious this month but that is OK. I am going to do what I can and continue to move forward.  I am going to continue to work smarter, not harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment