Friday, April 1, 2011

Something For Myself

Today I finally had a little time for myself. Both kids are in school and so I took the opportunity to book a hair appointment. It was long overdue.

I love the feeling of cutting off my hair. I had gone a long time since my last cut so my hair had gotten a little bit long. Long hair doesn't look good on me ( in my opinion) and there is nothing better than going into the salon, sitting down and saying "cut it all off!" And that is exactly what I did today. My hair was down to the bottom of my neck... not super long, but long enough that you could see it out the bottom of a hat. ( A hat by the way which had been covering my head for most of the week... that is how bad my hair was!) So here is the end result.

What do you think?

What do you do for yourself? Are you able to steal moments away to pamper yourself?

2 comments:

  1. not bad..l rarely have time for myself..hahahaha..nice look for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya you are too funny... time for yourself! it's because it takes so long to do your hair

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment