Thursday, August 16, 2012

On My Own... Oh What Will I Do?

OK... this next week is just going to be strange.

For the first time EVER...I will be at home by myself for longer than a day. DID YOU HEAR THAT? I will be spending the next week or so kid free and husband free. YUP, that is what I said. Kid and husband free. OK well I won't be completely alone, I will have the puppy to mother. And that is work enough.

 BUT what will  I do with all that free time??????????????????????

I think I have a few ideas....


OR


OR 
 



What would you do with a kid-free and husband-free week?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was great Sharon. I actually really liked the silence. It was also great to watch what ever I wanted on television without anyone reaching for the remote!

      Delete
  2. Hi Christy,

    I am working with a brand to build an engaging content community that covers topics relating to family activities, kids outings, parenting issues and advice, healthy recipes and kids health.

    We’ve taken a read through your blog and we think you’ve done a fantastic job covering topics that our brand's audience would also be interested in covering. It would be great if you could join our community to help educate, inform and converse with parents like you.

    If you would like to learn more about this, please send an email to info@atomicreach.com

    Thanks,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment