Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School

So today was the day.

The first day of school. Another school year is upon us. It is bitter sweet for me. While part of me is glad to see the kids back at school, back with their friends, back to the routine (and out of my hair) part of me is sad to see them back at school, back with their friends and out of my hair. As many of you know (because I have written about it a few times I think) I work evenings and once my kids go back to school the time we spend together is short. There is not too much quality time during the week. I see them in the morning and then again briefly after school. It is tough to connect with them during the week. Weekends are all about us so we can connect, so I can hear all about their week.


How did back to school go for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment