Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Argos and Old Navy


Before I write anything else, let's just say my husband is a HUGE football fan. So when Maria from www.amotherworld.com reached out to me about tickets to a Toronto Argos game I naturally jumped at the tickets. The tickets were offered up by Old Navy Canada in conjunction with their Super Fan Nation campaign. Old Navy has some great team t-shirts, like Argos T-Shirts! (see below for the fantastic T's we were sporting to show our Argo Love!) 

This was the first Argos game for the girls... and their first taste of street meat! Can you feel the excitement?
We were early... just catching the teams warming up!

My little super fan.





This was a big game. Toronto hosting Montreal. Some great rivalry here!


The game was so exciting. It was a great chance for us to do something as a family. It was also great for my husband to share his love of football with our girls!

Thanks Maria and amotherworld.com and thanks to Old Navy Canada. Thanks for giving these super fans a great family day together (even if the Argos lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment