Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More Confessions of a Coffee Addict





So I wanted to update everyone on how I am doing with this whole kick the coffee thing.


WELL....................................


If I am being really honest here it is harder than I thought. The first days were the hardest. I felt terrible. I felt hung over and had a terrible headache. Once I got past the initial shock I felt much better.

I should admit that I have not actually kicked coffee COMPLETELY.  I have seriously scaled back the amount of coffee that I am drinking. Many days I have NO coffee at all. While some days I have one. Today I will admit that I had two coffees. Not a great day but you know what it is better than four or five large cups of coffee a day ( which is what I was drinking when I decided to kick my coffee addiction).

Every day is a new opportunity to fuel my body with good food and drink. So every day is a chance to do better than the day before.

Off to grab a cup of tea now!

Have you ever tried to kick a habit that wasn't healthy? How did you do it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment