Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More Avocado Love - recipe







                                 Avocado Salad


1 Spanish Onion sliced very thin
2 Oranges peeled & sliced thin

Combine the onions and oranges in a glass bowl, refrigerate for 2 hours (the onion will absorb the orange)

When the onions & oranges have sat, slice 2 avocado into the Onions & oranges

Chop up some Romaine lettuce and put on plates, put the Avocado mixture on top of the lettuce.

Dressing for Avocado Salad
2 pinches of White Pepper
2 pinches of Sea Salt
4 tbls of white Vinegar
4 tbls of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mix together & Drizzle on Salad !! Enjoy !!!!


**this recipe came from a long time friend. I can't wait to try it but I didn't want to wait to share it with all of you.

Let me know if you try it. I would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment