Friday, August 2, 2013

My Little Monsters





I can honestly say that I love those two little monsters! Even when they are acting like little monsters... which really isn't all that often! They are great kids who love using their imaginations. They love to spend time creating monsters and stories to go along with their artistic creations.

One of many monster creations. It is a bookmark. It will eat your page!



They have spent countless hours on their own and with their artistic dad creating creatures, monsters and magical, mystical worlds. The monsters of their creation are more fun than they are fierce.  Much like the monsters in the latest  Kinder Surprise eggs... Kinder Surprise Monster's University



Sully is my favourtie! My kids really like Mike!

Here is the fun part of these eggs ( beside the chocolate of course) is the surprise inside.  This is the first time ever that specially marked Kinder Surprise packages are GUARANTEED to contain 100% licensed toys. I love those odds!!!!!

We are big fans of the Monster's crew, Sully, Mike and Randal are favourites in our house! My kids have seen the first movie Monster's Inc and couldn't wait to see Monster's U! I didn't disappoint. It is another family favourite.



Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment