Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Help... I think I have lost my Blogging Mojo

I think I need help!!!!!!!

I think I have lost my blogging mojo.

After coming back from BlogHer13 I was feeling inspired. I came home with all sorts of ideas, inspired by all the talented bloggers that I met in Chicago. I was excited to get writing and then.......

*sigh*

And then.... well I don't really know what happened. I just ran out of steam. I am not sure why or how it happened but I just don't have the passion right now. I think about writing all the time. I think about writing blog posts, I think about writing freelance articles, I think about writing my books/manuscripts and then when I actually sit down to write .....NOTHING!

WHAT THE HECK???????????????

It doesn't really feel like writers block....exactly BUT really what else could it be?

OK, maybe the lack of sleep is a factor.

OK, maybe the crazy schedule with kids back to school, me back to teaching a college course and still working is a factor

OK, maybe getting back into a routine that is actually draining my mind of all its creative/imaginative juices is a factor.

OK, did I mention the lack of sleep???

But ... normally I can always write SOMETHING. I have tried to write several times and every time I open a blank blog post page I end up closing it with nothing written.

 Well, there is hope. I managed to get this post written. I am actually doing what I tell others to do. Write. Just write. Write anything, it really doesn't matter. Just write and keep writing and the creativity will eventually start flowing. RIGHT?


I would love to hear what you do to keep the creative juices flowing....what do you do to keep writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment