Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Look What is Coming.....Oct 1st










Little_Mermaid=1=2013_Diamond_Edition=Print=Blu-ray_Combo=Beauty_Shot===WDSHE_Worldwide=Revise_6_75.jpg


This is a family favourite. OK, I think the adults in our house might love this movie a little more than the kids. OK, I will admit it I am really talking about myself. I love this movie. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I watch it.

Now  The Little Mermaid is coming to Blu-Ray! How exciting is that!

Here are just a few exciting things about this latest Diamond Edition release from Disney:

Bonus Features: All-New Music Video; @ Disney Animation; Disney Intermission; Deleted Character; The Real Little Mermaid: Live Action Reference Model; Part of Her World: Jodi Benson’s Voyage To New Fantasyland; Howard’s Lecture; Classic DVD Bonus Features.

 The Little Mermaid is set to be released October 1st. I can't wait to get my copy. I love the chance to add another Disney movie to our Blu-Ray/DVD collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment