Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thank A Teacher.... Today!

Today is  World Teachers' Day – a UNESCO initiative that celebrates teachers around the world. Since 1994, World Teacher Day is held annually on October 5, to raise awareness and address the issues pertinent to teachers while recognizing the contribution they make to education.


Teachers do so much for us. They mold young minds. They help us grow and see how great we can be. Teachers help us see the world and help us find out place in it. They help our imaginations soar and they give us the tools to reach for the stars.






Thank a teacher today... thank them for all they have done for you as a wide-eyed kid growing up. If you are a parent of a child in school, thank a teacher for all they are doing for you child.

I want to say THANK YOU to every teacher who took the time to help me, teach me, guide me, listen to me, laugh with me and talk with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment